Wednesday 12 September 2012

Into the Fire!


I am so fascinated by this nail polish! I just got a package of a bunch of Glitter Gal polishes and thought I'd try the most unique colour compared to the rest of my collection. 



It's called Fiery Furnace and is a Brilliant which is one of Glitter Gal's Shade shifter polishes. It is totally gorgeous and really reminds me of looking into the depths of a fire and the Deep purple song "Into the fire" came to mind, hence the title. It glows orange, yellow, light red, rose gold, and a little brown at different angles and under different lighting. Amazing!

Get their polishes at Glitter Gal Australia. They ship internationally (i.e. from AUS to the US, which takes up to 5 days or so, they say).

Enjoy!


I took some photos in direct sunlight because it really made this polish sparkle and glow. However, the photos definitely don't do this baby justice as per usual. 






The next day I thought I would bring some pizzaz to my manicure, so I added a few rhinestones in the same colour scheme for an accent nail. Note: These photos are taken under fluorescent lights. 




Products Used



Base coat
Qtica Natural Nail Growth Stimulator
Zoya Anchor base coat

First layer
Glitter Gal Fiery Furnace Brilliant (3 coats)

Top coat
Poshé super fast drying top coat
QTICA Half time polish drying accelerator


For Accent nail
I didn't use Duo lash glue this time, I used Clear Nail polish over the whole nail then placed the rhinestones with tweezers and then added a coat Poshé super fast drying top coat onto to lock them in. I have found with only Lash glue and no top coat, the rhinestones will fall off after a few hours. However, with a top coat over rhinestones attached with lash glue, they last until you want to change your manicure.

Accent nail
Revlon Nail Enamel in Clear 771 to attach the rhinestones. 
And finally another Poshé super fast drying top coat to finish.
Rhinestones bought from ebay.




No comments:

Post a Comment