I used some of my favourite pink products, such as Coloured Raine Intimidate lipstick that I topped with Sugarpill Birthday Girl Chromalust and Eye Kandy Cotton Candy Sprinkles for some extra twinkle.
And the pièce de rèsistance is the 6mm spikes from Born Pretty Store and you can get more nail art and makeup supplies here! And for a special present from me and Born Pretty, use the code "MIHW10" at checkout for 10% off your whole order at Born Pretty!
And if you love sparkly pigments, check out Sugarpill here, along with many other matte shadows & false eyelashes!
Enjoy the video tutorial on my YouTube Channel here or below!
- Apply Lip balm to prep your lips beforehand to provide a soft and supple canvas.
- Apply M.A.C Prep & Prime Lip primer to smooth out your lips.
- Line and fill in your lips with a hot pink lip pencil.
- Apply a matching hot pink lipstick over your lips.
- Pat a light pink sparkly pigment over lips with a clean finger.
- Pat a pink duo chromatic glitter over the centre area of your lips.
- Apply Duo Lash glue with the butt end of a tooth pick in evenly spaced dots over your lips.
- Wait a little while until the glue is tacky so the spikes can stick.
- Apply the 6mm Spikes from Born Pretty and hold them on for a few seconds until they stay.
M.A.C Prep + Prime Lip
NYX Slim Lip Liner Pencil in Hot Pink
Coloured Raine Uncensored lips Intimidate lipstick
Sugarpill Chromalust loose eyeshadow Birthday Girl over lips
Eye Kandy Cotton Candy (Sugar) in the centre
Silver spikes from Born Pretty
Disclaimer: Affiliate links are contained in this post.