Saturday 15 September 2012

Golden Blue

This is a look I wore to hit the mall and get some Inglot shadows and such. I recently got a few more OCC lip tars and I really wanted to do a glittery gold eye with a blue lip. 

I also tried a different way to get a glittery eye by mixing the Eye Kandy glitter in with the gold pigment using the Glitter adhesive as a mixing medium and it worked really well. Here we go for some photos of my look and OOTD.


Enjoy!





My OOTD with my favourite and every faithful leather jacket that I've had for like 8 years from Sirico and it still looks great, an Ed Hardy pink Love Kills Slowly long t-shirt with low neckline, a black basic long sleeve jersey dress that I wore as an undershirt. Also some Just Jeans F fit low rise flared jeans in light blue (which I like to call blonde jeans). My shoes are high heeled Dr. Martins which I believe are the Darcie model.


Here's a closer shot of my sassy Ed Hardy t-shirt.


By the photo below you may be able to tell the weather was shocking that day (despite being spring) and to not ruin my hard glittery work, I had to Gortex up with my every so sleek (;-P) raincoat. Although I had an ingenious idea to disguise my uncouth wet-weather gear, which was to take a plastic shopping bag and roll up my jacket like a sleeping bag and cram it in there, then tie it to my back pack handle so I can walk around unencumbered and stylish. ;-)



But it was all worth it cause I got my beautiful shadows and also a couple of other tidbits. 


From Inglot I bought #493 Double Sparkle, #39 AMC shine, #441 Pearl, #439 Pearl, #407 Pearl, #473 Double Sparkle, #446 Pearl, #450 Pearl and a 10 palette (which totally kicks ass!)
From el Mall I also got a M.A.C pigment in Neon Orange (which looks mind-blowing!), and at the Body Shop a facial exfoliating brush and one of their new Born Lippy lip balms in stick form in the flavour Pomegranate.


And I finally organised my Inglot shadows and I can't wait to use them.




Products Used
for look

Eyelid primer
Two faced shadow insurance

Lid
NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
Sugarpill Chromalust loose Eyeshadow in Goldilux wet mixed with
Eye Kandy sprinkles Bananarama (Fine) using Liquid sugar 
Inglot eyeshadow #464 DS outer corner and along outer lashline

Crease
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Buck
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Dark horse to deepen crease
Urban Decay eyeshadow Naked to blend out and inner crease

Brow highlight
NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
M.A.C eye shadow in Brulé

Lower lid
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on pencil in ElDorado along lashline and waterline
Inglot eyeshadow #34 AMC shine along inner lashline, to blend out edge and to set waterline
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Half Baked along middle lashine
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Dark horse outer edge of lashline
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on pencil in Perversion on tightline

Tear duct highlight
NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
Inglot eyeshadow #34 AMC shine

Lashes
M.A.C Opulash mascara in Optimum Black

Brows
Revlon Colorstay Eyebrow liner in Blonde


Face
M.A.C Prep+Prime Vibrancy eye cream
M.A.C Select Moisturecover liquid concealer under eyes

Cheeks
Benefit Thrrrob mixed with a touch of
Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in Dollipop on apples of cheeks 
Benefit Bella Bamba blended along cheeks

Lips
M.A.C Prep+Prime Lip
OCC Lip tar RX lips


Brushes
Sigma brushes: MrB=Mr Bunny kit. PE=Performance Eyes kit. 

Face
Napoleon Perdis 20b Reflective contour brush for blush

Eyes
Sigma F70 Concealer for lid
Sigma E47 PE Shader crease
Sigma E46 PE Shader inner corner tear duct highlight
Sigma E70 Medium angled shading for brow highlight
Sigma E20 Short shader for lower lid

M.A.C 266 for lips


No comments:

Post a Comment