Sunday 9 September 2012

Blackened Gold

I've had this look on my mind for quite a while now and I finally got around to doing it. I wanted an excuse to use OCC Lip tar in Tarred and to glitz it up with some golden shine from Sugarpill and Eye Kandy glitter!

Enjoy!




First I outlined my lips with the gold eyeliner pencil and filled in the space with a black eyeliner pencil.

Then I covered the black area with black lipstick and went over the gold lining with a loose metallic gold eyeshadow.




Then to give the look dimension, I dabbed the gold shadow across the centre of both my lips and pressed them together. 

I topped off the sparkle with a fine yellow gold glitter and this is how it came out!






Products used



Lips
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on pencil in Eldorado to line outer edge of lips
Revlon matte Luxurious color kohl Eyeliner in Black Truffle
OCC Lip tar in Tarred
Sugarpill Chromalust loose eye shadow in Goldilux
Eye Kandy sprinkles in Bananarama (Fine)


Brushes
Sigma L05 Lip brush for Tarred
Sigma MrB E65 Small angle brush for edges


2 comments: