I decided to go for a polka dot look and wanted a pin-up feel, but after I'd finished it reminded me of Minnie Mouse. Either way these bows are killing me with cuteness and are drawing my attention all the time.
I got these sweet n' cute bows from Born Pretty Store and if you desire the gorgeous look, click here and use the coupon code MIHW10 at checkout for 10% discount off your whole order.
- Apply Base coat and or growth strengthener to protect your nails and keep them healthy.
- Apply 2 coats of black polish over all your nails.
- Apply 2 coats of red polish over accent nail.
- Use a large dotting tool with a white polish and make polka dots in a dice like pattern on all nails.
- Apply a fast drying top coat to all nails.
- Apply a small dot of glue on the back of the bows, wait a minute and place them on the nail near the cuticle.
- Wait another minute and press down lightly on the bow to make sure it's secure.
OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener
Essie Grow Stronger
Glitter Gal Serpent Black (2 coats)
Accent nail (ring finger)
Zoya Professional Lacquer America (2 coats)
Second layer (polka dots)
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme wear White On
Red Bowknot Shape 3D Acrylic UV Nail Art from bornpretty.com (http://bit.ly/ihBHUJ)
Glam Nails Nail Glue
Seche Vite dry fast top coat
Disclaimer: Affiliate links are contained in this post.