Saturday 12 July 2014

Nail Tutorial: How to Fix a Broken Nail

I had cracked my nail and wanted to forgo the big chop off, so I employed this great method for holding the nail together and thought I'd share it with you. It works very well and uses a few items you should have lying around the house. And if you use non acetone nail polish remover it can last 2-3 nail polish changes and otherwise it holds your nail together until you change your manicure.

By the way, so far it has latest for 5 days as has my latest manicure and I really recommend the method if a nasty crack befalls your nail.

Enjoy!

Video Tutorial



Products Used
Tea bag
Scissors
Glam Nails Nail Glue

Base coat
OPI Nail Envy 
Essie Grow Stronger

The manicure I'm wearing at the end of this video has a tutorial which is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment