Sunday 8 June 2014

Hovering Holo Leopard Print Nails ft FUN Lacquer & Sally Hansen

I've always loved the way leopard print nail designs look on top of a glitter top coat and I finally gave it a try.

I got out my fun Lacquer Winter Wonderland and thoroughly coated my nails over Sally Hansen's Celeb City to provide a glitter base for the black acrylic paint leopard design using a simple dotting tool. 

For the accent nails I switched out the colours and used Zoya Lola & Winter Wonderland for the spots and on the ring finger and Sally Hansen Black Out with the silver acrylic paint for the details there.

Enjoy!

Video Tutorial


Video Demo











Products Used

Base coat
OPI Nail Envy Base Coat
Essie Grow Stronger Base Coat

First layer
Sally Hansen Xtreme Nails Celeb City (2 coats)

Glitter layer
F.U.N Lacquer Winter Wonderland

Leopard Details
Black Acrylic paint

Accent nail (ring finger)
Zoya Lola (2 coats)
F.U.N Lacquer Winter Wonderland for dots

Accent nail (thumb)
Sally Hansen Xtreme Nails Black Out (2 coats)
Silver Acrylic paint

Tools
Dotting Tool

Top coat
Seche Vite dry fast top coat

No comments:

Post a Comment