Saturday 12 April 2014

GRWM Persian Gold Makeup & OOTD ft Urban Decay, Inglot, Romwe & Dolls Kill

I wanted some gold in my makeup to go with the gold covered Persian "God King" and also a fierce winged liner with black, inspired by the makeup Eva Green wore. I'm a big fan of hers; she was totally sexy gorgeous in the movie and a mega badass to boot! Her sharp features and menacing stare was fierce and so powerful and I loved her unapologetic black lids which reminded me of how I used to wear my makeup back in the day. 

For my movie inspired makeup, I used Inglot #34 & #430, as golds for my eyes with some Eye Kandy Bananarama glitter for some sparkle and Urban Decay Perversion and ElDorado liquid liners for the extreme winged liner.

I chose a matte red lip cause it's my favourite way to wear them, and for a lip that withstands an assault of popcorn, choc-top ice-cream & drinks you can't go past Lime Crime Velvetine in Red Velvet.

I went for yellows and golds in the Unif leopard Idol dress & Ed Hardy Hoodie I wore and paired that with my Romwe mental studded leggings & Jeffrey Campbell the Spike Litas for that tough edge I gravitate towards.

Enjoy!








OOTD

UNIF Idol Dress in Leopard from Dolls Kill
Mental Pyramid Rivets Leggings from romwe.com
Ed Hardy Leopard print hoodie
Jeffrey Campbell The Spike Lita's in black with silver spikes from karmaloop.com







Makeup


Products Used

Lid
Two Faced Shadow insurance 
Inglot eyeshadow AMC shine #34
Inglot matte gel eyeliner in #77 tightline 

Lower lid
Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in ElDorado on waterline and lashline
Inglot eyeshadow pearl #430 along lashline
Inglot eyeshadow AMC shine #34 inner 1/3 of lashline
Eye Kandy Sprinkles in Bananarama (Fine) along lashline

Glitter Adhesive
Eye Kandy Liquid Sugar

Tear duct
Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in ElDorado
Inglot eyeshadow AMC shine #34

Eyeliner
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid eyeliner in ElDorado
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid eyeliner in Perversion

Brows
Revlon ColorStay Brow liner in Blonde
Benefit Gimme brow

Lashes
Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume mascara
False lashes from eBay cut in 1/2 (Listing "10 Pair Eyelashes X2”)
Ardell Duo lash glue

Lips
M.A.C Lip pencil in Cherry
Lime Crime Velvetine in Red Velvet

Face
Maybelline Age rewind concealer Brightener
Bourjois Healthy mix Concealer in 51 Light Vanilla
Purely Cosmetics Diamond Perfect Finish powder

Cheeks 
M.A.C Extra Dimension skin finish in Whisper of Gilt
Benefit Coralista

Brushes
Sigma brushes: MrB=Mr Bunny kit. 

Eyes
Sigma E50 Large Fluff
Japonesque small smudge brush
Eye Kandy no. 2 brush

Face
Sedona Lace 928 Synthetic Flat Top brush for foundation
M.A.C 224 setting powder for concealer under eyes
Sedona Lace 919 Synthetic Large Paddle brush for setting powder
Hakuhodo S113 highlight for cheek highlight
Sigma MrB F40 Large Angled Contour brush for blush


No comments:

Post a Comment