Friday 7 February 2014

Pink Punk Americana Nails! GRWM Nail Art Tutorial ft F.U.N Lacquer

I was going to the Kid Rock & Bon Jovi gig that night and needed a manicure to go with my pink punk skirt that I just bought from Dolls Kill. So I found some polishes that went with the tartan fabric, including the hot pink Sally Hansen Magenta, F.U.N Lacquer Aurora and to lighten up that pink, I added some of the Glow Diamond from F.U.N Lacquer too.

I also added some stars and studs from Dollar Nail Art to embellish the nails adding an americana flair and edge. And the Embellie Gellie applicator/manipulator is from scraperfect.com which is very useful if you like to apply rhinestones and stuff like that to your nails.


Also, I do speed tutorials on my Instagram page, so you can get a preview, extra makeup looks & every day shenanigans or find out when my videos or blog posts come out. I'm Michty Maxx on Instagram or you can click here and follow me there.

And if you like what you see, feel free to visit my YouTube Channel, slap & tickle the like/subscribe button, and leave a comment. It would make me smii-iile! ;-D

Enjoy!

Video Tutorial





Products Used


Base coat
OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener
Essie Grow Stronger

First layer
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Magenta (2 coats)

Accent nail (Ring Finger)
F.U.N Lacquer Aurora (1 coat)


Second Layer
F.U.N Lacquer Glow Diamond (1 coat) 

Top coat
Seche Vite dry fast top coat

Embellishments
3mm Black Square Studs from Dollar Nail Art
Flat Black Stars from Dollar Nail Art

Embellie Gellie & Stick from Scraperfect


No comments:

Post a Comment