Sunday 8 December 2013

Holo Rainbow Chip Nails!

I wanted a quick manicure and looked to my amazing GOSH Holographic nail polish for an awesome result that's quick and easy to get and I paired it with the delicious Rainbow Chip glitter top coat from Painted Polish.

I had to share the fabulous linear holographic effect that can only be fully realised in video so here's a quick tutorial showing off the rainbow magnificence that is this polish.


Also, I do speed tutorials on my Instagram page, so you can get a preview, extra makeup looks & every day shenanigans or find out when my videos or blog posts come out. I'm Michty Maxx on Instagram or you can click here and follow me there.

And if you like what you see, feel free to visit my YouTube Channel, tickle the like/subscribe button, and leave a comment. It would make me smii-iile! ;-D

Enjoy!

Video Tutorial






And if you want to go all out with
Painted Polish Rainbow Chip!





Tutorial
  1. Apply Base coat and growth stimulater to protect your nails and keep them healthy.
  2. Apply 1 coat of Silver polish.
  3. Apply 3 coats of Silver Holographic polish.
  4. On the Accent Nail, dab on 1 coat of colourful glitter.
  5. Apply a fast drying top coat to the Accent Nail only, as the top coat diminishes the holographic effect of the silver polish.
  6. Done!

Products Used




Base coat
OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener
Essie Grow Stronger

First layer
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Celeb City (1 coat)

Second Layer
GOSH Holographic 549 (3 coats) 

Accent nail (Ring Finger)
Painted Polish Rainbow Chip (1 coat)

Top coat (Only on Accent Nail)
Seche Vite dry fast top coat


No comments:

Post a Comment