Wednesday 6 February 2013

Holographic Twinkle

I can't get enough of this Gosh Holographic nail polish and decided to whip it out again with a magenta accent nail and holographic glitter. I must say that Modnails and Cutepolish of Instagram and youtube have given me leopard fever and so here's another leopard print manicure.

Also, I find that adding a top coat to Gosh Holographic 549 nail polish really decreases the linear holographic effect, so I only used top coat on the accent nail.

Enjoy!






Products Used


Base coat
Qtica Natural Nail Growth Stimulator
Zoya Anchor base coat

First layer
Gosh 549 Holographic (2 coats)

Leopard print Pattern
-using a bobby pink and a toothpick
Color club Wink, wink, twinkle for dots
Glitter Gal Serpent black for details

Ring Accent nail
Color club Wink, wink, twinkle (1 coat)
China glaze Techno (1 coat)

Top coat 
-only on accent nail
Seche Vite dry fast top coat


No comments:

Post a Comment