Thursday 18 October 2012

Halloween themed nails

I dipped into my nail collection and these three colours caught my eye. I was inspired to do a halloween themed look and I also wanted to play around with cosmetic glitter to amp up the sparkle in my manicure. And boy, does Eye Kandy sprinkles sparkle on the nails! Especially Tangerine twist translucent sugar, which comes to life over black with green and orange reflects!

Enjoy!




Products Used



Base coat
Qtica Natural Nail Growth Stimulator
Zoya Anchor base coat

First layer 
- Stripes from bottom to top

Glitter gal Serpent Black (3 coats)
Glitter gal Fiery Furness Brilliant (3 coats)
Sally Hansen Celeb City (3 coats)

Second layer 
- Glitter adhered with wet polish and dusted on with Eye Kandy no. 2 brush. (listed bottom to top)

Eye Kandy Licorice stick sprinkles (SF), just a tiny bit over bottom stripe
Eye Kandy Tangerine Twist (S), over middle and bottom stripe
Eye Kandy Jawbreaker (SF), over top stripe

Top coat
Poshé Super-fast drying Top coat



No comments:

Post a Comment